Our members know that when outages occur, our highly-trained line technicians will arrive soon to restore power as quickly and safely as possible.
- Report outages to 800-292-6585 or by using the SmartHub app ONLY. Messages sent via e-mail or social media are not monitored 24/7 and are not tied to our outage reporting system.
- Report all service issues to 800-292-6585 (i.e. lights flickering, trees on lines) by using the SmartHub app.
- Do not approach a downed power line. Even if your electricity is off, the line outside could still be energized. Report all downed lines to 800-292-6585 or in cases of emergency, dial 9-1-1.
- Don't attempt to cut trees or limbs off of a fallen power line. Stay away and call 800-292-6585.
- Please be patient if you try to reach us by phone and cannot get through. During outages, we experience a very high call volume and we will take your call as soon as we can.
- Our line crews are dispatched immediately when there is a report of an outage. Often, customer service representatives will not have an estimated time of restoration because the line crews are busy working to resolve the issue and will only send updates once the outage is restored.
- For your safety and that of our line crews, please keep your distance from areas where they are working.