Appliance Recycling Program
Old refrigerators and freezers use far more energy than they’re worth.
Shelby Energy will remove these power hogs for free
and pay you $50 each for up to two of them, per year.
To qualify for the Appliance Recycling Program:
- must be a residential end-use member of Shelby Energy
- must own the appliance(s) being turned in for recycling
- must be eligible for the incentive, maximum 2 incentives per metered account per calendar year
- the appliance must be between 7.75 and 30 cubic feet
- it must be plugged in, operational, working and cooling when collection team arrives
- it must be empty and have a clear path for removal
- Appliance must be picked up from the service address on the end-use member's billing account
Call 800-292-6585 for more information or call 1-844-HAUL4ME to enroll and schedule a pick-up.